Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shiny Manageable Hair - Orofluido by Biopoint

As I've already mentioned in another post, my hair is fine, fragile and color treated.  It's tough to find shine-enhancing products that don't dirty my hair.  At a recent photo shoot I did, the hairstylist used and gave me a little sample of Orofluido by Biopoint.  This golden colored serum contains a mixture of Argan, Cyprus and Linseed oils, and the exotic fragrance has notes of citrus flowers, vanilla, wood, and spices.  Add a small amount to damp or wet hair and proceed to dry and style.  You will see that it leaves hair noticeably shiny, smooth, and slightly thicker in texture, while not dirtying or weighing it down.

The box set shown here comes with several of the fantastic samples that make great gifts for friends and the are perfect size for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment