Sunday, November 20, 2011

Protect Skin With High SPF - Clarins UV Plus

More and more research shows that sun damage is one of the primary factors of skin aging.  In order to keep your skin beautiful, youthful and spotless you must use a high SPF protection daily.  This is especially important if you exfoliate regularly, since removing dead skin leaves fragile new cells less protected from the sun's rays.  

I love Clarin's UV Plus, because it has a SPF 40 and is lightweight and almost odorless.  I just smooth on several drops after applying my daily face cream.  It leaves my skin looking matte, and is non-comodogenic so it doesn't block my pores like some sun creams can.  Plus, since it is made for the face, it can even be used in the eye contour area and under makeup.  Quick, easy protection for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment