Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Marni at H&M - Chic Spring Silk




Last week I managed to buy some items from the beautiful collection, Marni at H&M.   This sale turned out to be quite an adventure.  I arrived at the H&M near Milano's Duomo at 10am to discover that people had been waiting outside the shop since dawn to get a numbered bracelet that would allow them a mere 15 minutes of shopping.  There were crowds of people desperate to get in somehow before everything was sold, and I realized that I probably wasn't going to be buying any Marni.  In a last-ditch effort, I blurted out, "I guess the only way to get in at this point is by bribing someone!".  Little did I know that this comment would introduce me to my fashion guardian angel.  After chatting for a little while in line, fellow fashion blogger  www.ilariaginevra.com very kindly gave me one of her two entry bracelets.  Thank you Ilaria!  I'm thrilled with my purchases.

What I'm wearing:
Top:  Marni at H&M
Jeans: Zara
Bag:  Gucci
Shoes:  Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment